- Special edition with 59 pages of rules.
- Around 80 blanked line pages. (14 pages of semi-fill content written by Kira)
- Comes with detachable plastic cover. Slivery 'Death Note' logo embossed on the cover.
- Fantastic replica of 8" x 5.5" size.
Review by Ashley
My Death Note came yesterday and I was overally impressed with it, but when I wanted to buy it and was reading other people's reviews; I didn't get all of the information I wanted to know. So I will now post everything that I wanted to know when buying one, just incase anyone else is in the same circumstance I was in.
The book cover is a thin rubber covering with the words "Death Note" emblazoned onto the front of it. If you've ever seen a hardback Harry Potter book, it's similar to the paper covering over the front of that, but rubber.
Inside the book:
* A black piece of paper that says Death Note, the same as the front cover.
* A piece of tracing paper with "heart and wings" silver pattern.
* A black piece of paper saying Death Note with a picture of a skull underneath.
* Rules I - LIX (Roman Numerals)
NOTE: There are a few spelling mistakes in the rules, I'm not sure if they're there intentionally or accidentally.
* 14 pages of names that Light has written and some small black and white pictures are thrown in throughout those 14 pages.
* Loads of blank, lined pages for you to write on.
There is also a string-like bookmark attached to the Death Note.
I hope this review gives any potential buyers all of the information they are looking for.